06 Feb 5 Factors that Impact the Need for Boat Detailing
There are a lot of variables when it comes to determining how frequently you should have your boat detailed. In Miami, for example. your boat might need more attention than it would if you were in the Carolinas.
What Factors Impact the Need for Boat Detailing?
- The Sun: You put on sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays of the sun, right? Well, those UV rays can be harmful to your boat, too. So, if you live in an area with lots of sunshine and intense rays – like Miami, Florida – detailing your boat at regular intervals can provide important protection for finishes and keep your boat looking its best.
- Frequency of Use: Do you take the boat out every weekend or do you only have time to get out once in a while?
- Storage/Docking: Is your boat dry-docked at a marina in Miami or is she docked on the canal in your backyard?
- The Water: Do you take the boat out bass fishing on Lake Okeechobee? Do you like to cruise the Intracoastal Waterway with friends on the weekend? Maybe you enjoy sailing to the Bahamas for a peaceful getaway. From smooth sailing on a fresh-water lake to sportfishing on a choppy ocean, the conditions and mineral composition of the water will impact your boat and its beautiful finish.
- The Quality of the Detailing Service: If you want to protect your investment and keep your boat looking its very best, professional detailing services using proven quality products is important.
There is no set formula that will determine how often you will need boat detailing in Miami or anywhere along Florida’s Gold Coast from Palm Beach to the Florida Keys.
If you drive your car a lot, you probably take it in for detailing more often, too. If you park it in a garage, on the other hand, you might not need to have it detailed as often as someone who has to park in an exposed lot or driveway.
If you would like more information on boat detailing in Miami-Dade, Broward, Monroe or Palm Beach County, contact us.